Monday, November 24, 2008



♥ What every Kiss means♥

Kiss on the Forehead
I hope we’re together forever

Kiss on the Ear
Your my everything

Kiss on the Cheek
You look so cute

Kiss on the Hand
I adore you
Kiss on the Neck
We belong together
Kiss on the Shoulder
I want you
Kiss on the Lips
I love you

♥ What the gesture means…♥

Holding Hands
We definitely like each other
Holding on tight
I don’t want to let go
Looking into each other’s Eyes
I just plain love you
Playing with Hair
Tell me you love me
Arms around the Waist
I love you too much to let go
***Advice***
*Don’t ask for a kiss, take one.*
**If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you’re definitely in Love.**

3 comments:

renaye said...

wow. i didn't know that each kiss and gesture has meaning!

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

Lysza R said...

now you know....thats how we express one,s feeling..tanx for dropping by

D-nel said...

hey Lysza.. u suddenly seem down again? lolz..